A very interesting perspective on the reasoning behind some of the features of the recently unveiled Tesla Model X car;
- A front door that opens when you approach it and closes itself behind you,
- Electronic seats that move forwards and backwards, making space for a 3rd row when needed,
- Falcon doors to make it easier to get in and out (with limited space?)
- More storage space under the seats,
- An automatically-connecting charger, so the car can charge itself when parked up.
Can you spot the thread that connects them all? (I'm not going to spoil the surprise here...)
At the very least, the next five years (not the next ten, this will happen faster than we think), will be very interesting.